The official forum for the popular Starcraft 2 map, Stranded On Krydon

Speed of the game does not change the time when Zergs atackers wave come??!

Brodyaga

Speed of the game does not change the time when Zergs atackers wave come??!

Post  Brodyaga on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:19 pm

I played on slover speed (NORMAL), but it looks like Zerg come in according to their own timing, independendtly on my speed??!

If so, this is definetly bug, that requires fixing.

combatjoe

Re: Speed of the game does not change the time when Zergs atackers wave come??!

Post  combatjoe on Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:51 pm

It would make sense for the timer to slow down, you are coorect, but I think the vast majority of players will ONLY want to play the game at maximum speed. I would think this is a low priority fix.

Brodyaga

Post  Brodyaga on Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:11 pm

combatjoe wrote:It would make sense for the timer to slow down, you are coorect, but I think the vast majority of players will ONLY want to play the game at maximum speed. I would think this is a low priority fix.

Yes, this is right, they want to play at maximum speed. But to investigate all the option with some facilities - we need slover speed for this. Neveretheless, I understand and agree that this is low priority fix.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:55 am