The official forum for the popular Starcraft 2 map, Stranded On Krydon


    Residual footprint after salvaging

    Share

    Brodyaga

    Posts : 148
    Join date : 2010-12-09

    Residual footprint after salvaging

    Post  Brodyaga on Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:10 pm

    After salvaging the "Heal Towers"(?), we have a permanent residual footprint of the lower part of it. What is strange: this footprint is of a much bigger size that the original structure was.

    Also there is a permanent footprint after salvaging Mass-Recaller (that thing for invisibility) and after Big Bertha.
    avatar
    Nagnazul
    Admin

    Posts : 98
    Join date : 2010-12-08

    Re: Residual footprint after salvaging

    Post  Nagnazul on Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:49 pm

    What do you mean when you say "footprint"? If you're just talking about the part of the model that stays there after death, that's intended to be there.

    Brodyaga

    Posts : 148
    Join date : 2010-12-09

    Re: Residual footprint after salvaging

    Post  Brodyaga on Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:40 pm

    Nagnazul wrote:What do you mean when you say "footprint"? If you're just talking about the part of the model that stays there after death, that's intended to be there.

    Oh, OK. "Part of the model"

    Then the part of the Regenerater, after killing or salvaging getting 4 times bigger than it was before killing or salvaging it, looks unrealistic.
    avatar
    Nagnazul
    Admin

    Posts : 98
    Join date : 2010-12-08

    Re: Residual footprint after salvaging

    Post  Nagnazul on Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:59 pm

    Brodyaga wrote:
    Nagnazul wrote:What do you mean when you say "footprint"? If you're just talking about the part of the model that stays there after death, that's intended to be there.

    Oh, OK. "Part of the model"

    Then the part of the Regenerater, after killing or salvaging getting 4 times bigger than it was before killing or salvaging it, looks unrealistic.

    Can you take a screenshot of that? I've never seen it change sizes after death.

    Brodyaga

    Posts : 148
    Join date : 2010-12-09

    Re: Residual footprint after salvaging

    Post  Brodyaga on Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:02 pm

    Nagnazul wrote:
    Brodyaga wrote:
    Nagnazul wrote:What do you mean when you say "footprint"? If you're just talking about the part of the model that stays there after death, that's intended to be there.

    Oh, OK. "Part of the model"

    Then the part of the Regenerater, after killing or salvaging getting 4 times bigger than it was before killing or salvaging it, looks unrealistic.

    Can you take a screenshot of that? I've never seen it change sizes after death.

    Hm...) Sorry, can you explain me how to take a screenshot in Starcraft 2? (The procedure itself)) I'll be glad to do that.
    avatar
    Nagnazul
    Admin

    Posts : 98
    Join date : 2010-12-08

    Re: Residual footprint after salvaging

    Post  Nagnazul on Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:42 pm

    Brodyaga wrote:
    Nagnazul wrote:
    Brodyaga wrote:
    Nagnazul wrote:What do you mean when you say "footprint"? If you're just talking about the part of the model that stays there after death, that's intended to be there.

    Oh, OK. "Part of the model"

    Then the part of the Regenerater, after killing or salvaging getting 4 times bigger than it was before killing or salvaging it, looks unrealistic.

    Can you take a screenshot of that? I've never seen it change sizes after death.

    Hm...) Sorry, can you explain me how to take a screenshot in Starcraft 2? (The procedure itself)) I'll be glad to do that.

    Press the Print Screen button on your keyboard (next to F12) and then paste the image into Paint. Then just email the image to me.

    Brodyaga

    Posts : 148
    Join date : 2010-12-09

    Re: Residual footprint after salvaging

    Post  Brodyaga on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:30 pm

    Nagnazul wrote:
    Brodyaga wrote:
    Nagnazul wrote:
    Brodyaga wrote:
    Nagnazul wrote:What do you mean when you say "footprint"? If you're just talking about the part of the model that stays there after death, that's intended to be there.

    Oh, OK. "Part of the model"

    Then the part of the Regenerater, after killing or salvaging getting 4 times bigger than it was before killing or salvaging it, looks unrealistic.

    Can you take a screenshot of that? I've never seen it change sizes after death.

    Hm...) Sorry, can you explain me how to take a screenshot in Starcraft 2? (The procedure itself)) I'll be glad to do that.

    Press the Print Screen button on your keyboard (next to F12) and then paste the image into Paint. Then just email the image to me.

    Tried quite a few times, tried hard to make a screenshot...
    I am sorry, it did not work. Probably because of the issue with my Microsoft keyboard: it has sensors instead of the push-buttons on the F1-12 triggers and near them. (Some other functions, connected with those triggers, are no functional as well: I hate Bill Gates now.)

    But you can easily check it on your own: such a residual lower part changes it size only in case of salvaging the Restorers, not any other buildings or structures.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Residual footprint after salvaging

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:30 am